Make this delicious Bloody Mary drink at home to cure your hangover! (Because you KNOW you have one from the last couple of years!)
After a long night of drinking, sometimes the best cure is a cocktail. It has been said that enjoying a Bloody Mary after a night of one too many is the hair of the dog that bit you. So whatever is ailing you, this cocktail will cure you. In this case, bring on the booze!
I’ve always joked that a Bloody Mary is more than just a cocktail, it’s a drink and a snack all in one! As a garnish queen, I believe the more the merrier! So, let’s get started!
For the Cocktail you will need:
- 2 oz Vodka
- Bloody Mary Mix
- Garnishes of your choice (e.g., celery, pickles, bacon)
- Collins glass
Bloody Mary Mix Ingredients:
- 1 can tomato juice (I used 35 oz Cento Italian Whole Peeled Tomatoes)
- 1.5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp horseradish
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 oz Green Tabasco
- 3 tbsp juice from pickled jalapeño pepper jar
- 3 tbsp vinegar (I used red wine vinegar because it was in my pandemic cupboard)
- 1/4 tsp salt, black pepper, onion powder, & garlic powder
Bloody Mary Mix Directions:
- Combine all Bloody Mary mix ingredients on the stovetop to enhance the flavors until it starts to bubble.
- Move mixture into blender and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to make your cocktail!
To make your Bloody Mary Cocktail:
- Fill your Collins glass with ice.
- Add 2 oz of vodka to the glass.
- Pour your homemade Bloody Mary mix into the glass, leaving room for your garnishes.
- Add your favorite garnishes to the top of your drink. (I love celery, pickles, and bacon!)
- Stir everything together and enjoy!
Feeling any better? I hope so! If you’re a fan of vodka, make sure to check out some more vodka cocktail recipes by clicking here!